0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Strabane, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Strabane, United Kingdom

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds S 18mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 54°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds S 20mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 53°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 59°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content