0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
St. Stephen, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

St. Stephen, United Kingdom

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 67°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 59°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 53°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 1mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WSW 2mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Monday

9/29/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 56°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content