0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Springfield, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Springfield, United Kingdom

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 60°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content