0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
South Oxhey, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

South Oxhey, United Kingdom

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SW 23mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WSW 23mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 44°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 32°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 32°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 43°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 34°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 39°

Mixture of precip. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 32°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 37°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Lo: 21°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 21°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 32°

Snow flurries. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Lo: 19°

Light snow. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 19°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 19° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 38°

Mixture of precip. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 23°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 23°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 23° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content