0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rugby, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rugby, United Kingdom

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 60°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 70°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 49°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 64°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content