0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rhondda, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rhondda, United Kingdom

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 57°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 55°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 45°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SSE 20mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 53°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSE 25mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 46°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 47°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 55°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 49°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 40°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content