0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rhiwbina, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rhiwbina, United Kingdom

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 77°

Sunny. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NW 22mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NW 22mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content