0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Oxshott, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Oxshott, United Kingdom

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 61°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 75°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content