0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Northwich, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Northwich, United Kingdom

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 69°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 58°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 64°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 53°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content