0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Maidenhead, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 60°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 74°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 63°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content