0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Maesteg, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Maesteg, United Kingdom

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 55°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 46°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SSE 19mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 53°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 53°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 53°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 48°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 51°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 42°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 51°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 39°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NNW 19mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content