0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lewes, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Lewes, United Kingdom

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 67°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 59°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content