0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lerwick, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Lerwick, United Kingdom

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 44°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NW 23mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 42°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds S 26mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 46°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds S 24mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 44°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds N 27mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 40°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content