0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Harlow, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Harlow, United Kingdom

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 49°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 58°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 47°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 48°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 62°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 41°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 57°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 42°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 56°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content