0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hackney, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Hackney, United Kingdom

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 59°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds E 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 66°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content