0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dereham, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dereham, United Kingdom

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 58°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SE 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 66°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 77°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content