0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cwmbran Central, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Cwmbran Central, United Kingdom

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 41°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 38°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 38°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 53°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 45°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 50°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Lo: 45°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 50°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 49°F.

Lo: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content