0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Burnham-on-Sea, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Burnham-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 59°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 64°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 58°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content