0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bodmin, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bodmin, United Kingdom

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 51°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 44°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 55°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SSE 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 55°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 42°

Clear. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 52°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 44°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content