0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Birkenhead, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Birkenhead, United Kingdom

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content