0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Aviemore, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Aviemore, United Kingdom

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 55°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 49°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 59°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 44°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content