0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Vol'nogorsk, Ukraine

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Vol'nogorsk, Ukraine

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content