0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lyubotyn, Ukraine

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Lyubotyn, Ukraine

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SE 2mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 54°

Clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content