0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Haysyn, Ukraine

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Haysyn, Ukraine

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 89°

Sunny. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 24% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 64°

Clear. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 90°

Sunny. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 23% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 91°

Sunny. Temperature of 91°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 19% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 64°

Clear. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 92°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 18% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 92°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 23% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 64°

Drizzle. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 29% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content