0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gelibolu, Turkey

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gelibolu, Turkey

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content