0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chon Buri, Thailand

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Chon Buri, Thailand

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

12/5/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 20mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content