0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bangkok, Thailand

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bangkok, Thailand

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Monday

9/29/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Tuesday

9/30/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content