0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tainan, Taiwan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tainan, Taiwan

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 81°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 81°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 18mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds N 26mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 27mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 29mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds N 22mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 80°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 24mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 24mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content