0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lampasas, TX 76550

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Detailed Forecast

Lampasas, TX 76550

Today

1/15/2015

Hi: 47°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WSW 27mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WSW 26mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 44°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 32°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 42°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 30°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 40°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 28°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 37°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 25°

Clear. Temperature of 25°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 38°

Mixture of precip. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 25°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 25°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 39°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 28°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Radar Weather Map for Lampasas, TX
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content