0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kosti, Sudan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kosti, Sudan

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 107°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 107°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 132°F.

Lo: 87°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 104°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 104°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 123°F.

Lo: 86°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 102°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 102°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 101°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 101°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 28% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 104°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 104°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 28% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 88°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 106°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 106°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 28% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 89°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 107°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 107°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 29% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 89°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content