0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Valle de Trapaga-Trapagaran, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Valle de Trapaga-Trapagaran, Spain

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 58°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 58°

Clear. Temperature of 58°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 76°

Sunny. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 59°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Monday

9/29/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content