0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Terrassa, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Terrassa, Spain

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 60°

Clear. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 82°

Sunny. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 67°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content