0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rota, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rota, Spain

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 65°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 65°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 67°

Sunny. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 53°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Clear. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content