0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Portugalete, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Portugalete, Spain

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 48°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 45°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NW 20mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 48°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 44°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds N 23mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content