0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

9/9/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content