0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Moncada, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Moncada, Spain

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 82°

Sunny. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 70°

Clear. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 83°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 71°

Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 79°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 65°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content