0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Las Cabezas de San Juan, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Las Cabezas de San Juan, Spain

Thursday

7/10/2014

Hi: 93°

Sunny. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 71°

Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 94°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 72°

Clear. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 93°

Sunny. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 71°

Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 93°

Sunny. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 71°

Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 98°

Sunny. Temperature of 98°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 33% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 73°

Clear. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 100°

Sunny. Temperature of 100°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 34% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 74°

Clear. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 97°

Sunny. Temperature of 97°F. Winds SE 15mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content