0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Galdakao, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Galdakao, Spain

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 62°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 57°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 57°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 46°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 58°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 61°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 54°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content