0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ejea de los Caballeros, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Ejea de los Caballeros, Spain

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 37°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 35°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 35°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 38°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 34°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NNW 20mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content