0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Conil de la Frontera, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Conil de la Frontera, Spain

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NW 22mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 50°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 59°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SW 38mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 25mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

  • More Snow Targets New England

    A second blast of wintry weather is heading toward the Great Lakes, Ohio Valley and the Northeast, and it could cause more…More >

  • Heavy Rain Aims For Southwest

    A storm system moving into the Desert Southwest will bring heavy rain to portions of Arizona, before delivering a wintry…More >

  • Weekend Weather Preview

    The kitchen sink of weather, including heavy rain, thunderstorms and snow, will make for an eventful weekend across the…More >

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content