0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cangas del Narcea, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Cangas del Narcea, Spain

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 64°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 24mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 18mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 68°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds S 19mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds S 18mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 56°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 60°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content