0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Balaguer, Spain

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Balaguer, Spain

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 82°

Sunny. Temperature of 82°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content