0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nove Mesto, Slovakia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nove Mesto, Slovakia

Thursday

7/10/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NW 20mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content