0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Vel'sk, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Vel'sk, Russia

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 44°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 52°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 54°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 47°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 52°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 46°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 31°

Mixture of precip. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content