0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Udel'naya, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Udel'naya, Russia

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds S 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 52°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 54°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content