0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tikhoretsk, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tikhoretsk, Russia

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 73°

Sunny. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 52°

Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds E 19mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 66°

Sunny. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 22mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds E 20mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds E 21mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 19mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 55°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content