0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sretensk, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sretensk, Russia

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 54°

Clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 65°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 57°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content