0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Solnechnogorsk, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Solnechnogorsk, Russia

Tuesday

9/30/2014

Hi: 52°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 40°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 36°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 45°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 17mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 36°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 44°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 37°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 46°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 30°

Clear. Temperature of 30°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 31°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content