0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shushenskoye, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Shushenskoye, Russia

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 37°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 45°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 33°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content