0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shakhovskaya, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Shakhovskaya, Russia

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 39°

Clear. Temperature of 39°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 64°

Sunny. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 44°

Clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 63°

Sunny. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 46°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 36°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 50°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 36°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content